The Life Bath

Podcast & Blog

PODCAST: S1 Ep 1: Interview with Chloe McGuirk - New Girl in Toon




I have just hit the button...episode ONE of The Life Bath Podcast is now live. There is no going back now. I have said this many times but thank you so much for all your support while I have been creating this. As it is the first episode I thought I would let you know what you can expect in the coming weeks, there will be a brand new podcast every other week so you will get two a month to listen to and enjoy. They will be released every other Sunday at 7pm just in time for your Sunday chill time or the Monday morning commute. Right, let's tell you a bit about my first guest...

Chloe McGuirk is the creator of popular North East Travel and Lifestyle blog New Girl in Toon, and I can proudly say she is also a good friend of mine. Chloe and I met through blogging and I have been inspired by her ever since I first read her blog. I could not think of a better first guest to have on the podcast. With her 5k strong Instagram following and North East based blog, Chloe is the go-to person for all that is good to see in the North East of England.

Chloe's days out, hotel and restaurant reviews, and general adventures are what keep people flocking back to her website, but I sat down with Chloe and talked about her life: from losing 3 stone, finding love at Weight Watchers and moving to the other side of the country, to how she deals with life in general, and when things get hard. 

"I See myself as inspiring people instead of influencing them, I think it is a much nicer word"



I had so much fun with Chloe recording this episode so I hope you enjoy it just as much. Please get in touch on Twitter or Instagram using #thelifebathpodcast

Blog Post to Read from New Girl in Toon

HOW THE NORTH EAST IS HELPING ME TO BEAT SAD AND THE WINTER BLUES



Where to find New Girl in Toon


Sponsor

I also want to mention that The Life Bath Podcast has a sponsor, doesn’t that sound all professional and grown up? The Relish Coffee Company and Relish CafĂ© in Whitley Bay have kindly sponsored series one and I am over the moon as it has been my favourite place to go for coffee for a long time now. They sell coffee grounds you can use at home and it is all roasted in-house, they are dog-friendly and it is a great place to go after a walk on the beach. You can purchase the coffee on their website as well.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig